WHY IS IT WORTH IT TO USE HIGH QUALITY ORGANIC OLIVE OIL
Properties of olive oil:
- This high-quality organic olive oil contains antioxidants (vitamin E, which has moisturizing, anti- inflammatory properties, soothing effect. One tablespoon of olive oil contains 1.6 mg of vitamin E. This is 8% of the recommended daily allowance); flavonoids that are useful if you have cardiovascular disease; carotenes that are good for our hair, etc ..
- Research has shown that olive oil reduces the risk of heart disease, blood pressure, blood clotting, regulates blood cholesterol.
- It is rich in fatty acids (omega -3 and omega-6), on which the nutritional value of the oil depends, as well as fat-soluble vitamins: provitamin A, vitamin E and D. Omega-3 increases the amount of good cholesterol, and it is also very important for the eyes and brain activity.
- Olive oil inhibits the development of unwanted bacteria Helicobacter pylori, and their growth in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Omega-9, which is present in olive oil, is able to fight inflammatory processes in the body, improves the permeability of all cell membranes, protects the skin and mucous membranes from dehydration.
- Olive oil activates secretion in the bile and pancreas, which reduces the ailments of these organs, prevents stones from forming in the bile.
- Cleanses the liver, stimulates metabolism.
- Reduces the body's sensitivity to insulin, which is very important for people with diabetes.
- Vitamins K, A, D, which are present in the oil, strengthen bone structure, improve the condition of the skin and intestines.
- Recently, researchers have found that oleic acid, which is rich in olive oil, is effective in fighting the most aggressive form of breast cancer.
- The beneficial trace elements contained in this excellent product improve kidney function, facilitate the body's cleansing from toxins.
- Due to the content of vitamins C and E in olive oil, free radicals do not accumulate in the joints, thus preventing wear of the joint tissues.